Finest Kennels Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kane and karm breeding will go down september stick around for more info give me a call at 570-614-8367

Go down

kane and karm breeding will go down september  stick around for more info give me a call at 570-614-8367 Empty kane and karm breeding will go down september stick around for more info give me a call at 570-614-8367

Post  nsnelly Fri Apr 11 2008, 17:49

kane and karm breeding will go down september  stick around for more info give me a call at 570-614-8367 Karma11

kane and karm breeding will go down september  stick around for more info give me a call at 570-614-8367 Lil_ma13

the top one is my female karma she is 50 percent greyline and 50 percent daton you can check her pedigree out at lifestylekennels.com she was born on 02-28-07 she a big girl and ready to do her thing the bottom one is my new additon lil kane he is only 6 weeks and 1 day in that pic i have his pedigree up at myspace.com/nsnelly check it out fam are from muglestone he will be my stud dog so watch out ladies this lil man going to be a big boy his stud fee going for 1500 and their pups starting at 2gs and up their are both ukc and adba register i have tons of pics on the myspace so check it out or email me at brickcityfellow@yahoo.com i am taking deposit anytime the deposit are 600 down for me to hold a pup for you and also sign contract get at me for more information i am also looking for deals right now i need a female 2nd pic razor edge or greyline for a pup deal of mine or a stud deal get at me for more infomation thanks

nsnelly

http://myspace.com/nsnelly

Back to top Go down